Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Crochet Ballerina Mice

Ballerina Mice for my Nieces
Ballerina Mice
There are so many projects that I have forgotten to write about. First up are the finished Ballerina Mice I made for my Nieces for Christmas. I added photos of the mice in the making but forgot all about the finished ones. Well here they are.

They were lovely to make. You can read all about the materials used on my Ravelry page. I mainly crocheted them on the train so they came together pretty quickly. They are so cute and were well received. I didn't add cheeks, I thought they were ok without them.

The pattern is Ballerina-Mouse by Mari-Liis Lille.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...