Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pattern buying

Key Chain Clutch, originally uploaded by MandyMade.

One day I would love to be making my own patterns, when I get the time!! In the mean time I'm quite happy to buy patterns from some very talented people. One of those is Michelle from Michelle Patterns. She always has a pattern for something I need at the time. I could list many others! This key chain clutch has been a perfect gift for many people.

Most of her patterns are quick to make and all are very easy to follow, perfect for the beginner but also the advanced.

Lucky for me she's having a $5 sale this weekend, there are still a few for me to get. I like to keep them for the perfect moment.

Here is the link if you would like to make too michellepatterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...