Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Blue Chambray Messenger Bag

Blue Chambray Messenger Bag, originally uploaded by michellepatterns.
Oooo Michelle's just launched her new bag pattern, yay. I've had my eye on it since she started blogging about it. I can't wait to start it, I have the perfect fabric. But first I need to go for a run (yep I'm doing that now) clean the house, do the basketball run, the list goes on!! You can get a pattern too from here.  We could have a bag-along. Let me know in the comments if you are making one too.

Happy weekend sewing :-).

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your finished version - this messenger bag looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...