Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New name

Zip Pouches small
Small Zip Pouch
Keyka Lou is changing her name did you know? I did but I'm only getting around to posting about it. She is now called Michelle Patterns. Same look same patterns different name. She's having an anniversary sale on her patterns at the moment. If you are quick you might still be able to get some great patterns for $5. What with the US time difference and all. Just click the link on my side bar, I'll be updating it to the new name soon. So I'll start going on about Michelle not Keyka Lou from now on, pop over to her blog if you would like to know more. I'm not going to update past posts though! She has also brought some of her old patterns out of retirement for only $3, you can find them on her blog. Happy sewing, perfect weather for it here in Melbourne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...