Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back to work

You know, the work that actually pays you for doing something!! It's been just over a year, it had to happen one day. The time has just flown. With going back to work Little O had to start childcare, and you can't do that without a spiffy new hat. So I knocked up this one.

New Bucket Hat for Little O
Little O's childcare hat

I love that I can do that now, something is needed, whip it up, yay. I used Nikki's kids hat pattern, he's grown out of the baby hat :-(. I used Kid's Hat Size small, second size brim, brim without binding. I didn't even need to follow the instructions as I went, I've made so many of the baby hat now I just made it like the baby hat, yay.

New Bucket Hat for Little O
From the top

I wanted to make some shoes to match but didn't have enough fabric left over, might still make some patchy ones. I'm in the process of making him a backpack but haven't quite got that finished yet.

I'm only working 2 days a week at the moment. I started back on Monday. It was strange going back and I remembered a lot more than I thought I would (I program a bit). It didn't all fall out of my head this time.

Can't wait for school to go back now to keep the other one occupied. It's now got hot in Melbourne, the I'm too tired and hot to do anything kinda hot.

I also made these pleated pouches to go in the Ditto Crafts MadeIt shop.

Large and Tall Pleated Pouches
Pleated pouches Pattern by Keyka Lou
What a week.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...