Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

It's all over

My very first attempt at selling what I make finally came, and boy was I exhausted by the end of the day. My hat goes off to those who do markets every week. I guess the build up was huge, what shall I make, what would sell, what fabrics should I use, and even after we got home and finally relaxed I felt that I needed to be making something. I sold a few items and got interest from a few people.

My part of our stall
My bit of our stall

Now I can finally reveal Ditto Crafts is finally officially up and running and open for business!!  

Ditto Crafts Stall at our school fete
This photo was taken after the gazebo was taken down after the wind picked up. We are literally holding down the fort!

So pop by our new website. Which is very new, so you may need to pop back often as we polish it up a bit.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...