Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Can't talk, making


I'll be back after the school fete is over, so much to sew so little time left to sew it in. I'm trying to focus on quality over quantity at the moment. If you want to see what I'm making pop over to my flickr page (just click on the photo above).

These are more keychain clutches from the pattern by Keyka Lou and also her Pleated Pouches pattern, these will be great for e-readers, ipods and such.

Have you ever had a stall at your school fete? Any tips?

TTFN

Edit: Also, I've put the We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler on hold for the moment. I'll start that again in a couple of weeks when I can focus on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...