Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thank you

originally uploaded by MandyMade.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a lovely weekend filled with friends and family and lots of ace pressies . Don't worry I will blog more soon when I get more of a moment. Please check out my flickr if you would like to see what I've been up to. More sewing than blogging, more housework than sewing, shock horror!!

TTFN

Edit: Sorry forgot to mention, these flowers were picked by Little A (with permission) from his Nan's garden for me, how sweet :-).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mandy! Your son has good taste in flowers....this will take him far in life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!!! How sweet of your son to pick you flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...