Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What a Lovely Surprise

Lovely Surprise

I love getting parcels in the post. It doesn't happen that often, and when you don't expect them they are even better!! I have a birthday coming up, but didn't even think that a gift would be inside, so I opened it early (well Little A did), how cheeky of me. The pressy is from the lovely Brooke, she is responsible for getting me back into crafting, I just now have to get her into blogging, she makes some amazing stuff. The material is from amitie and the card, isn't it just perfect, is from maggiedolly.

On the weekend I started cutting out 20cm squares to make this, the Crazy Nine-Patch Lattice Quilt by Oh, Fransson. I'm making it in red and white with a splash of green, so hopefully it wont look too christmassy. It's going to clash with my couch but oh well!!

I'll have some photos to put up soon so you can see for yourself.

Until next time.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Glad you like your pressie. I can't believe how many times I have set up a google account only to forget the password!! I've written it down at last so I might finally be able to comment on your blog with some regularity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have such a lovely friend. I also cant await to see your quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...