Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Woops


Woops
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
Ok, this is a pledge, like another rather large department store here in Melbourne that I no longer shop at cos everything is too cheap and too easy to buy, I am no longer going to shop at spotlight!! Especially when they have a sale, not good. Boutique shops only from now on!!
Speaking of which, I received my latest Amitie VIP package today, yay, lovely bag pattern and father christmas material, I think the material is destined for cushions maybe and the pattern needs to be used to use up some of my other material purchases, I am a bad girl, and this wasn't all I bought!!


Dec amitie VIP mailout
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
TTFN

3 comments:

  1. That santa material is adorable, love the colours in your shopping spree! Spotlight is having a sale? and I missed it. bum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the add, I ahve added you to my list of blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pledge idea! I have a house full of fabric because spotlight has too many sales. I might have to do a giveaway to share my stash! I also will be stricter on buying thrift store fabric lol. Love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...