Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sarah's Journal


Sarah's Journal
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
Another 5th birthday, coming thick and fast now. This little friend of Little A's I am told loves to write in a journal with her mum, so when I saw this pattern in Homespun Mag 10.8 (design by Danielle Carey) I had to make it. There was supposed to be a stitchery but I thought with the age of the recipient, I would fussy cut into a panel instead.

It ended up being slightly smaller than the pattern said and I was lucky enough to find a note book to fit, too big for an A5 and too small for the intended size.

So there you go, another stash buster down!! 26 days now since I bought material!!!

TTFN :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...