Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday WIP #1


Turtles in progress
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
I know you've seen this photo before but I have decided to start a new blog thing for Sundays, Sunday WIP (works in progress for those not down with the lingo!!)

Ok, I have a few, and the hubby has said I can't buy anymore fabric until I have finished all my WIPs before they turn into UFO's (un finished objects!!)

So in no particular starting order:
  • Sgt Peppter turtles: More softies
  • Scream: More softies
  • Mr Rooster: More softies
  • Library bag for Little A: Homespun Mag
  • Crotchet Beanie: Lincraft
  • Felt Bag: Bags that rock
And on the to-do list
  • Taxi Tote: Anna Maria Horner, for Mum (fabric bought)
  • Pencil roles: Homespun Mag, for ...... (surprise) (fabric bought)
  • Summer quilt for little A (fabric not bought yet!!)
  • Pin cushion from sew mama sew for me (fabric stash)
  • Nicole Mallalieu Bag(s) for me
Think that's it. Want to add to my list? Just add a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...