Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Melbourne Craft show haul


Melbourne Craft show haul
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
I went to the Quilt and Craft show on Sunday at Jeff's shed. This is what I came home with, not much I know but I needed to be restrained due to the new restrictions put on me by the hubby!!!

So I now have some fabric to go with my Once Upon a time Melly and Me bom, Baskets of Flowers Jelly role by Moda. I finally got my hands on Melly and Me's Kaleidoscope book, a small foundation piecing project, and a mix of fabric for some small projects.

It was a nice day, very crowded though, I think I liked the stitches and craft show at the show grounds better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...