Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Turtles in progress


Turtles in progress
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
Ok, so I took a few craft books away with me, and I found myself having to at least attempt something from each one!! I love crotcheting amigurami but my fingures get a bit sore, i think I hold everything so tight. This is my night time project at the moment which I have to get finished by Sunday!! Better take it off the on hold list then.

sgt. pepper's turtles: design by Amy J Shimel from 'more softies' Penguin Books. Handmade by MandyMade

1 comment:

  1. I've kind of been hooked on the amigurami lately, too. Fortunately I have several small grandchildren to give them to. They make my neck sore, so I have to pace myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...