Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Taxi Tote


Taxi Tote
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
I finished it, yay. It's such a great feeling. This is the first time I have done bias binding. Made way too much so now i'll have to find another project for it!!! It was relatively quick to make. The longest part being the patchwork, and having to resource the lining material cos I didn't buy enough!! I added a bag base using Nicole Mallalieu's tutorial found here. Had lots of fun. I didn't use template plastic as I have a contact in the plastic card industry!! so I pinched some print rejects as you can't see the print. Worked a treat. Thanks Nikki, and thanks Anna Maria for the lovely pattern.


Taxi Tote
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
This is the full picture


Anna Maria Horner's Taxi Tote from Seams to Me. Handmade by MandyMade

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I love the fabrics! Well done. I have that book, but I've made the aprons, time I got busy making some bags I think...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...