Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day


WIP Taxi Tote
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there.

My hubby asked me what I would like to do on mothers day, one of the options was a craft day, who could resist that? So what can I make....

After my fabric buy on Friday I descided to make Anna Maria Horners Taxi Tote out of her Seams To Me book. I looked at the fabric and how much I needed, alas not enough. Haven't got used to the whole imperial way of measuring. So I decided to take two of the fabric pieces and piece them together to make enough fabric. Never done it before. Seems to be working so far :-)

He is also going to order a Nicole Mallalieu pattern for me, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...